IBM i2 Training
Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services and CAF Transition Services are pleased to announce a partnership with IBM Canada to offer training and certification in the i2 Analyst’s Notebook software. IBM’s i2 Training Program has been delivered in the US, UK and Canada. It is being offered to transitioning CAF members and honourably released Veterans. i2 certification presents an advanced analytical skillset that is in growing demand across the country.
Included in the i2 training:
- 5 Days of training at IBM’s office in Ottawa 12 June to 16 June 2017
- Notebook Essentials provides the critical skills required to use IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook; while focusing on analytical search, analyze, data dissemination, and link analysis
- Advanced Importing, & Analysis provides a deeper understanding of the Analyst's Notebook importing and analysis tools; while concentrating on association, timeline charts, and analysis tools
- Each student will take the certification exam at the conclusion of the training
- Certificates to be awarded to passing students.
Review the information for the ideal i2 candidate and if you think this is for you, send an email to DND.Transition.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Write IBM’s i2 Training Program and your last name in the subject line. Include your Full name, Service Number and a civilian email address. Your information will be verified and used for selection. Online assessments may be used during the selection process. Note that spaces are limited for each session. Please apply by 26 May 2017.